I love scrambled eggs on the weekend, and this recipe is a nice (if not perfectly healthy) way to liven them up!
- Two free range eggs
- Knob of butter
- One tomato (diced)
- 30g grated parmesan
- Slice of bread
Really depends if you have the cheese in doors already, but definitely not more than a few quid.
- Add the butter to a medium/low heat and when melted and hot, add the tomatoes for around a minute
- Next crack in the two eggs and mix it all up
- Next add a tablespoon of the parmesan and stir in
- When the eggs are just about ready, season them before adding them to your toast
- Top with the rest of the parmesan and some fresh basil leaves